In this report, you will learn:
- About the current state of Mobile Site Search, including a comparison of mobile conversion metrics versus desktop
- How to leverage Site Search to drive grow conversion rates on mobile
- How relevance and personalization are positively impacting repeat visits and engagement, leading to an increase in average order value (AOV)
- Shoppers who search are more likely to buy. Mobile search contributes to 29.2% of revenue, with 11.3% of total sessions
- Retailers have less time per session to understand shoppers’ intent. Shoppers are spending significantly lower time and viewing fewer pages on mobile
- About the critical segmentation parameters for targeting mobile shoppers that can improve sales
Fill the form to download the full report.